The dates in the recipe add the perfect amount of natural sweetness to the subtle earthy flavors of ashwagandha and maca powder!
- 2 Cups Pitted Dates (about 20-24)
- 1 Cup Nut Butter
- 1/3 cup Cacao Powder
- 3 Tbsp. Coconut Oil
- Pinch of Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Vanilla
- 2 Tbsp. Ashwaganda Powder
- 1 Tbs. Maca Powder
Directions:1. In a food processor, add the dates and blend until they are a paste.
2. Add in the nut butter and coconut oil until well combined.
3. Finally add in the cacao powder, salt, vanilla, Ashwaghanda and Maca.
4. Line a 9x5 bread pan with parchment paper. Dump the mixture into the pan and smooth.
5. Place the pan in the fridge or freezer until firm.
6. Then slice into desired size and either eat as is - or top with things like goji berries, nuts, coconut or lavender!
Tip: Make sure to store in fridge or freezer to prevent melting!