The recipe to make your mornings easier
We just hacked mornings. By pre-making this breakfast the night before, you'll never have to start your day without a superfood-packed meal again. This recipe only takes minutes to make since all of the magic happens overnight!
- ½ cup of Chia Seeds
- 2 cups Almond Milk
- 2 tbsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp Ginger Powder
- 1 tsp Cinnamon Powder
- Pinch of Black Pepper (Optional)
- Sweetener like Maple Syrup or Agave (Optional)
- Add Turmeric, Ginger, Cinnamon, black pepper and sweetener if using to a large jar.
- Add ¼ cup of hot water or just enough to blend ingredients into a paste, then blend in milk.
- Add in your Chia Seeds and mix well.
- Let sit in the fridge over night and enjoy!
To avoid clumps of chia seeds, make sure all of the ingredients are incorporated before letting it sit in the fridge. We recommend shaking the jar!