Cozy and creamy with a hint of lavender, this London fog latte is easy to make hot or iced.
What is a London fog?
A London fog is a tea-based latte made with earl grey tea and steamed milk. This latte can be made with any milk you like.
London fog lattes often include some kind of sweetener, such as maple syrup or honey, and a little vanilla extract.
In this recipe, we also included a few of our organic dried lavender flowers to enhance the floral notes and cozy vibes of this delicious drink!
Lavender London Fog
- 2 tbsp loose leaf earl grey tea
- ½ tsp dried lavender flowers
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2-3 tsp maple syrup
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup steamed or frothed milk
- To a tea ball, add earl grey and lavender. Add to boiling water; steep for 3-5 minutes.
- Stir in maple syrup and vanilla
- Pour in steamed milk and top with milk foam. Garnish with dried lavender flowers. Enjoy!