So cute, they’re scary! Rice Krispies treats are dipped in matcha chocolate for delicious flavor and gorgeous color. Decorate with candy eyeballs and serve at a Halloween party or make them as a fun Halloween activity with kids!
How To Decorate Matcha Halloween Rice Krispies Treats:
Get creative! We decorated ours with tons of eyeballs to make them look like little monsters. We also made some cute spiders using peanut butter cups, black gel icing, and candy eyeballs. Have fun decorating with any Halloween candy you love!
Ingredients:- Rice Krispie’s treats
- 2 tbsp Sweet Matcha Latte Powder
- 6 oz White candy melts
- 6 oz Orange candy melts
- 6 oz Purple candy melts
- Eyeball sprinkles
- Other Halloween candy or sprinkles
1. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
2. In a microwave safe bowl, melt candy melts according to package directions.
3. Add 2 tbsp Sweet Matcha Latte Powder to the white candy melts; stir until fully combined.
4. Dip Rice Krispies treats in each color candy. Place on parchment-lined baking sheet. Add sprinkles and decorations while candy is still wet.
5. Wait until candy hardens; serve and enjoy!