How to make strawberry hibiscus mint shaken iced tea
First, purée the strawberries using a food processor or a blender. Using a mesh strainer to remove any seeds from the purée. If you don’t mind the texture of strawberry seeds in your drink, you may skip this step! When you’re finished, set the strawberry puree aside.
Next, Brew the tea by steeping both the Hibiscus and Moroccan Mint tea bags together in boiling water. Add honey to taste, then stir the tea and allow it to cool down before proceeding, either in the fridge or at room temperature.
Once the tea is at least room temperature, add the strawberry purée, lemonade, and ice. If the tea is not in a container you can shake, transfer it to a lidded jar or cocktail shaker. Shake the tea until it becomes foamy on top and is thoroughly chilled, about 30 seconds.
Pour the drink over ice, garnish with mint, and enjoy!
What do I need to make this recipe?
Here’s everything you’ll need in order to make this strawberry hibiscus mint shaken iced tea:
- FGO Hibiscus tea bags- organic, 100% raw hibiscus flowers from Egypt provide a natural tart, sweet flavor
- FGO Moroccan Mint tea bags- adds a crisp, refreshing flavor that compliments the other flavors
- Honey- for sweetness and flavor
- Strawberries- puréed, adds a sweet punch of strawberry flavor
- Lemonade- makes this drink even more bright and refreshing!
- Ice- to cool down the tea after brewing. Because who doesn’t love an ice cold drink?
Strawberry Hibiscus Mint Shaken Iced Tea Lemonade
- 12 strawberries, puréed, strained
- 3 cups boiling water
- 2 FGO Hibiscus tea bags
- 2 FGO Moroccan Mint tea bags
- Honey, to taste
- 1 cup lemonade
- Purée the strawberries using a food processor or a blender. Pass the purée through a mesh sieve to remove strawberry seeds. Set aside.
- Add hibiscus tea and Moroccan Mint tea to boiling water; steep for 5 minutes. Add honey; stir to combine. After steeping, remove tea bags and allow tea to cool, about 20 minutes in the fridge.
- Once tea has cooled off, add lemonade and strawberry purée. In a lidded jar or cocktail shaker, add ice and tea; shake until it becomes frothy on top, about 30 seconds. Pour tea over ice, garnish with mint, and enjoy!